3476 Hiram Street, Apt. A2, St. Charles MO, 63301
Lindenwood University | St. Charles, MO
Class of 2015- BA in Journalism
Ladue News in Clayton, MO | October 2017-Present
Assistant Art Director | responsibilities include designing features, covers, and ads; overseeing the production and design of the entire publication; creatively directing photo shoots and the look of the magazine.
Missouri Lawyers Media in St. Louis, MO |October 2015-October 2017
Designer and production assistant for the weekly publications and special sections.
Gatehouse Media Center for News and Design in Austin, TX | June 2015-September 2015
Designer for the daily sections for over 50 newspapers | responsibilities include designing, copy editing, headline writing and meeting deadlines. Designing an average of 30 pages a day.
Lindenwood Legacy student newspaper | January 2013-May 2015
Production Manager, Ad Sales and Chief Designer | responsibilities include planning, organizing, designing and publishing the weekly publication; as well as keeping track of and leading reporters, designers and editors.
Lindenlink online publication | Summer 2014- May 2015
Summer 2014 Online Manager | responsibilities include assigning stories, keeping writers on deadline, and keeping the website organized and presentable.
Sitesmacker | August 2014-November 2014
Internship | created and managed websites through WordPress, in charge of writing original content and producing original photography.
UniGroup Inc. | Summer 2012- Summer 2013
Transportation Specialist | responsibilities inlcude planning and tracking shipments across the United States.
• Expert in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
• Learns new programs and softwares quickly and easily
• Visual thinker, strong familiarity with print and digital production and media
• Easily adapts to change
• Stays calm in stressful situations
• Comfortable multitasking
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Able to take charge of a team or project; works well with others
• Creative with photoshoots and design
• Self-motivated and can work independently
• Experienced writer and editor
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Can manage multiple projects and demanding deadlines
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST